Thank you for visiting M F L O R E N S: www.mflorens.com (“Website”).
Please read the following carefully to understand M F L O R E N S’ views and practices regarding your personal information and how it will be treated.
By visiting the Website, you acknowledge that you understand, accept and consent to the practices described in this Policy.
Information M F L O R E N S may obtain as a result of your visit to the website
Information you provide. You may give us information by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and debit/credit card information (if you wish to place an order on the Website). You may provide such information when you:
- register to use the Website,
- subscribe to services,
- place an order on the Website,
- post content to the Website through reviews or comments, and
- visit M F L O R E N S’ social media platforms (which would include your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social media application sign-up page).
By registering on the Website, you can view your personal information under ‘My Account.’ You can access this section of the Website directly to change any personal details. For example, if you move, you may want to change your address. If you forget your password, simply follow the instructions for resetting your password.
Information collected from you. Following your visit to the Website, certain information is collected owing to various web operating technologies:
- Cookies: these are small bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer. By remembering information about your activities on the Website, cookies help recognize your preferences when you visit the Website and provide a customized experience. Cookies are intended to make your visits to the Website more enjoyable and valuable to you. If you've chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some of the functionality of the Website may be lost. Certain web features, particularly those that require a login and password, require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser.
- Flash Cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or "LSOs"): these are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming and other similar services.
- Web beacons, clear pixels, or pixel tags: these are small graphic images on a webpage or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements clicked on by users or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs: these are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you to a webpage on our Website. The web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.
- Geo-location technologies: this refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information on the Website or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. We may also automatically collect general location information from your web browser.
Information provided by other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate (or any member or brand within our group) or other services we provide. In this case, we will inform you when we collect such data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Website. We also work closely with third parties and may receive information about you from them (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
Children under age 13. M F L O R E N S does not knowingly or intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you can view the Website, but you may not make a purchase, register or submit any personal information to us. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor to the Website under the age of 13, we will delete the information from our records.
How M F L O R E N S Handles and Utilizes Your Information
Information you give to us. M F L O R E N S will use this information in relation to:
- Website administration: The information you give us is necessary to enable us to (i) fulfil your order (including acknowledging your order and communicating with you if there is any issue regarding the fulfilment of your order), (ii) make sure your order is delivered correctly and (iii) maintain your account.
- Customer service: We ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our Website and to notify you about the status of your orders.
- Direct Marketing: We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events.
- Electronic Marketing. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or text) about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations for a sale. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your personal information, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have expressly consented to this.
- Other Marketing. We will only contact you by mail or telephone if you have expressly consented to these contacts.
- Our service: To notify you about changes to our service.
- Our Website: To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, and so that we can enhance your experience of using our Website.
Information collected from you. M F L O R E N S will use this information in relation to:
- Website administration: To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Website improvement: To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective and pleasing manner for you and your computer.
- Customer service: The information we collect from you will allow us to (i) create interactive features of our service, (ii) measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, and (iii) make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Security of our Website: As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information that we gather. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with any member or brand within our group, if such a group is constituted. They may use the information in accordance with their privacy policies for purposes such as: financial reporting and analysis; strategic planning; the development of customer segmentation and metrics to provide a consistent view of our customer base; the creation of inspiring content and editorial features, and the development and sale of new products and collaborations to enhance your experience as a customer of M F L O R E N S or other potential brands within the group.
From time to time M F L O R E N S retains the services of third party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of this Website. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you (for example, to process your order and maintain your account, including the authorization and validation of credit or debit card transactions; the provision of delivery services; the analysis of data). These companies or individuals may be granted access to your personal details to fulfil their function but may not use such information for any other purpose.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website.
Other than as set forth above with respect to any potential member within our group, we do not rent, sell or otherwise provide your personal details to third party companies or individuals for their marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If M F L O R E N S or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where M F L O R E N S Stores Your Personal Data
We use the latest technology to ensure that all transactional information you provide to us is protected to the highest standard. Transactional information includes: credit or debit card details, personal contact information, together with any other names and addresses you provide when you place an order for delivery to another address, and your purchasing history. If you have given your consent prior to entering the details required for the ordering process, our web Website will retain your M F L O R E N S account details such as your name, address, email address and purchasing history. Each time you log into your M F L O R E N S account to create a new order you must re-enter your credit card details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We will retain the information we collect from you until you elect to no longer receive communications from us.
Third Party Websites
M F L O R E N S’ Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Email and SMS Opt-Out
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications (i) by mail by following the instructions that are included in a particular promotion, (ii) by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or (iii) by SMS by following the "STOP" instructions provided with the message. If you have registered with us, you also may opt out of receiving marketing materials (by mail, email and/or SMS) by logging into your account and changing your preferences.
Notices for California Residents
California do not track notice. Under California law, website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about their online activities over time and across third party websites, to the extent the operator engages in that collection. At this time, we do not track our customers’ personal information over time and across third party websites and therefore this requirement does not apply to us.
California law also requires website and online service operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personal information about their users' online activities over time and across different sites when the users use the operator's website or service. Third parties that have content or services on our Website such as a social feature, analytics service, or an advertising network partner, may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits but this information does not include personal information. We do not knowingly permit such third parties to collect any personal information from our Website, unless you directly provide it to us and we provide it to them with your consent.
Notice for minors. We may offer interactive services which allow you to post content to share publicly or with friends. At any time you can delete or remove content you have posted using the deletion or removal options within our services. If you have questions about how to remove content in a specific service or if you would like additional assistance with deletion you can contact our customer service team at customerservice@mFlorens.com. Although we offer deletion capability, you should be aware that the removal of content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information posted through the services.
Under California law, you have the right to request and receive information from us concerning any third parties who have received personal information about you from us for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Any such requests for information from us can be made by sending an email to customerservice@mFlorens.com.